Who Should Attend
Those who have a business and know what works but are looking for support to scale or expand.
What to Expect
Champions groups meet monthly for 4 mentor-led sessions focused on meeting specific business challenges. Groups are limited to 8 participants and form every 1-2 months based on interest and stage of business.
Attend all 4 sessions. More than 2 absences may result in disqualification.
Book and attend 30-minute meetings with the mentors after group session.
Participate actively in facilitated group discussions. Engage guest speakers, challenge your assumptions and talk to potential customers.
Support fellow participants in troubleshooting and challenging their assumptions.
If special circumstances may prevent or limit your attendance, please let us know. We try our best to accommodate needs due to transportation, childcare and “day jobs.”
Meet a Few of Our Mentors
Champions applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Dates and deadlines for the next cohorts:
Application Deadline: May 12
- Session # 1: June 9 – Commons 101/Mentorship & Resources
- Session # 2: July 7 – Marketing & Branding
- Session # 3: August 4 – Sales & Bus Dev
- Session # 4: September 1 – Growth & Scale
Application Deadline: September 1
- Session # 1: October 6 – Commons 101/Mentorship & Resources
- Session # 2: November 10 – Marketing & Branding
- Session # 3: December 8 – Sales & Bus Dev
- Session # 4: January 12 – Growth & Scale
Start Your Application
The application is always open.
Meet Our Partners
Welcome to The Commons on Champa
Get exclusive news about upcoming programs, panels and community events.