Who Should Attend
Those who have been in business for two to five years, know what works but are looking for support to scale or expand.
What to Expect
Champions groups meet monthly for 5 mentor-led sessions focused on meeting specific business challenges. Groups are limited to 6-8 participants.
Advancing Marketing & Branding Goals
Business Development Confidence
Building Sales Confidence
Attend all 5 sessions. More than 2 absences may result in disqualification.
Book and attend 30-minute meetings with the mentors after group session.
Participate actively in facilitated group discussions. Engage guest speakers, challenge your assumptions and talk to potential customers.
Support fellow participants in troubleshooting and challenging their assumptions.
If special circumstances may prevent or limit your attendance, please let us know. We try our best to accommodate needs due to transportation, childcare and “day jobs.”
Meet a Few of Our Mentors
Champions applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Application Deadline: December 22nd
- Notification Date: January 5th
- Session # 1 Mentorship Relationships & Local Resources – January 19
- Session # 2 Business Development Confidence – February 2
- Session # 3 Building Sales Confidence – March 2
- Session # 4 Advancing Marketing & Branding Goals – April 6
- Session # 5 Meeting the Challenges of Growth & Scale – May 5
- Application Deadline:
- Notification Date:
- Session # 1 Mentorship Relationships & Local Resources – July 6
- Session # 2 Business Development Confidence – August 3
- Session # 3 Building Sales Confidence – September 7
- Session # 4 Advancing Marketing & Branding Goals – October 12
- Session # 5 Meeting the Challenges of Growth & Scale – November 2
Start Your Application
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis!
Meet Our Women's Entrepreneurial Council and Committee Members
Welcome to The Commons on Champa
Get exclusive news about upcoming programs, panels and community events.