Tue Nov 05, 2019 • 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Community 101 sessions are open to anyone interested in The Commons and the local entrepreneurship scene.
This session is an opportunity to learn what it means to have a productive, rewarding mentoring relationship. It will be lead by your facilitator and is open to the public.
- Learn how to distinguish between these terms: coaching, advising, consulting and mentoring
- Receive useful information on how to structure mentor/mentee conversations
- Understand what it takes to uphold your end of the relationship
- Participate in an exercise that allows the group to practice their new skills
- Hear about all of the resources available to entrepreneurs at The Commons
Date & Time
Tue Nov 05, 2019
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
The Commons on Champa
1245 Champa Street
Bookings are closed for this event.
More Events at The Commons
SUPERPOWER: Vicki is a seasoned relationship manager who builds authentic, transformational connections and has raised millions of dollars for nonprofits across the United States.
SUPERPOWER: Business Operations l Legal Services l Startup Law
- Date: November 19, 2019 from 9am – 5pm MT
- Location: The Commons on Champa, Denver
SUPERPOWER: Katherine focuses on helping business leaders develop and harness the power of their brand and marketing to increase their company’s presence to drive sales and grow revenue.
Work for Yourself @50+ is a three hour workshop from the AARP Foundation that helps starters over age 50 explore what self-employment looks like in today’s economy and whether it’s something to personally pursue. Registration required.
SUPERPOWER: Accounting And Finance l Human Resources