CO.STARTERS at The Commons Means Business
MEET A STARTER
Started a technology company harnessing big data to save lives and protect the environment.
“Co.starters’ emphasis on customer engagement helped us bring our MVP from so-so to incredible. The close collaboration on solving customer pain points worked so well that we’ve converted them from potential to paying.”
Co-Founder & CEO of Grandview Technology
CO.STARTERS Alum 2017
APPLY NOW FOR WINTER 2017
CO.STARTERS is a program designed to help aspiring entrepreneurs accelerate the process of launching new businesses, products or services. More than a basics class for cranking out business plans, this network of support will inspire innovation, test your assumptions, and help to push you forward.
- Lean Business Modeling Methodology
- Small Group Size
- Weekly Guest Entrepreneurs/Speakers
- Professional Facilitators, Proven Curriculum
- Collaborative Environment
- Community-Driven Support & Resources
- One Evening per Week, 9 Consecutive Weeks